1. Applicability of this policy
2. What we collect
When you interact with our Services, we may collect:
- Contact Information, such as your name, email address, physical address and country information.
- Financial Information, such as your cryptocurrency network address, cryptocurrency wallet information, transaction history, trading data and associated fees paid.
- Transaction Information, such as information about the transactions you make on our Services, such as the type of transaction, transaction amount, and timestamp.
- Correspondence, such as your feedback, questionnaire and other survey responses, and information you provide to our support teams, including via our help chat or social media messaging channels.
- Online Identifiers, such as your name, email address, physical address and country information.
- Usage and Diagnostics Data, such as conversion events, user preferences, crash logs, device information and other data collected via cookies and similar technologies.
- Information We Get from Others. We may get information about you from other sources as required or permitted by applicable law, including public databases. We may combine the information collected from these sources with the information we get from this Site in order to comply with our legal obligations and limit the use of our Services in connection with fraudulent or other illicit activities.
3. How we use information
This includes using information to:
- operate, maintain, customize, measure, and improve our Services, and manage our business;
- create and update user accounts;
- process transactions
- send information, including confirmations, notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- to create de-identified or aggregated data.
- Safety and Security. We may use your information to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of you and our Services, including to:
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- monitor and verify identity or service access, combat spam, malware or security risks;
- perform internal operations necessary to provide our Services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems;
- comply with applicable security laws and regulations.
- Customer Support. We may use information we collect to provide customer support, including to:
- direct questions to the appropriate customer support person;
- investigate and address user concerns;
- monitor and improve our customer support responses and processes.
- Research and Development. We may use the information we collect for testing, research, analysis, and product development to improve your experience. This helps us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our Services, improve our ability to prevent the use of our Services for illegal or improper purposes and develop new features and products relating to our Services.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance. We may verify your identity by comparing the personal information you provide against third-party databases and public records. We may use the information we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of our Services or as otherwise allowed by applicable law, or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
- Direct Marketing. We may use the information we collect to market our Services to you. This may include sending you communications about our Services, features, promotions, surveys, news, updates, and events, and managing your participation in these promotions and events. If you do not want us to send you marketing communications, please opt out by selecting “unsubscribe” to any marketing email sent by us or by contacting us at email@example.com.
4. How we share and disclose information
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- With Your Consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- With Service Providers or Other Third Parties. We may share your information with service providers or other third parties who help facilitate business and compliance operations, such as marketing and technology services.
- During a Change to Our Business. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganisation, sale of some or all of our assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities, some or all of your information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- Aggregated or De-identified Data. We may share aggregated or anonymized data with other persons for their own uses.
5. Data retention
To view or update your information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We store your information throughout the life of your use of the Services and thereafter.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we maintain against unauthorized access or disclosure and require our third-party service providers to have appropriate safeguards. No system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we cannot guarantee that your information, searches, or other communication will always remain secure. You are responsible for all activity on the DYOR protocol relating to any of your Ethereum network addresses or cryptocurrency wallets.
7. Age limitations
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of our Services or Sites by anyone younger than 18 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 18 years old has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us at email@example.com and we will take steps to delete such information, close any such accounts, and, to the extent possible, prevent the user from continuing to use our Services.
8. Changes to this policy
If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above. We encourage you to review this Policy to stay informed. If we make material changes, we will provide additional notice, such as via the email specified in your account or through the Services or Sites.
9. Notice to European Union Residents ("GDPR Notice")
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), we are providing this GDPR Notice to European Union (“EU”) residents to explain how we collect, use and share their personal data (as defined in the GDPR), and the rights and choices we offer EU residents regarding our handling of their personal information. We process personal data for the purposes described in the How We Use Information section of this Policy. As an EU resident, you have various rights in connection with the processing of your personal data as follows:
- You have the right to information about your personal data processed by us and to the following information: (a) the processing purposes; (b) the categories of personal data being processed; (c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are being disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations; (d) if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration; (e) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of your personal data, to restricting the processing of your personal data or to objecting to such processing; (f) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority; (g) if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the origin of the data; (h) the existence of automated decision-making and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject; and (i) in the case of the transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organization, on the appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer.
- You have the right to immediately request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the completion of incomplete personal data, by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- You have the right to request the immediate erasure of personal data concerning you and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies: (i) the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) you revoke your consent on which the processing was based under Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iii) you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR; (iv) your personal data has been processed unlawfully; (v) the deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under EU law or the law of the member states to which we are subject; (vi) the personal data have been collected in relation to information society services provided in accordance with Article 8(1) of the GDPR. If we have made personal data public and are obliged to erase personal data in accordance with Article 17(1) of the GDPR, we will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform controllers who process the personal data you have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to or copies or replications of, such personal data.
- The rights in the foregoing paragraph do not apply to the extent that processing is necessary (A) to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; (B) to fulfill a legal obligation required for processing under EU law or the law of the member states to which we are subject; or (C) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have the right to request us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met: (1) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (2) the processing is unlawful and you oppose to delete the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of your personal data; (3) we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or (4) you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate interests of our company override your legitimate interests.
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance, provided that the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1) (b) of the GDPR and the processing is carried out by automated means. When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have your personal data transferred directly by us to another controller, to the extent that such transfer is technically feasible.
- You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the GDPR, including profiling based on these provisions. We will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
If you wish to assert your rights to information, correction, deletion or restriction of processing, object to data processing or revoke your consent to data processing, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, then you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
10. Contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this Policy or if you are seeking to exercise any of your statutory rights We will respond within a reasonable timeframe You may contact us at email@example.com